Gram flour(Besan) - 2 cups
water -required to make thick consistency
onion -1 finely chopped
tomato -1 chopped
- Mix gram flour,salt,chilli powder,soda.
- Add water and prepare the batter of medium consistency.The consistency of the batter should beenough to thickly coat on a spoon when dipped.
- Heat the iron griddle or non-stick tawa well.Pour a spoonful of batter in the centre, spreadwith the back of the spoon to a thin round.Pour a tsp. of ghee or oil over it.
- Put some chopped onions and tomatoes over dosa.
- Fold into half .Remove with spatula when crisp.
- Serve hot with chutney and/or sambar/or yogurt(curd).