potatoes - 4 (diced)
spinach - 1 bunch
ghee or oil - 2tablespoons
black mustard seeds ,cummin seeds - 1 teaspoon
onion - 1 diced
ground coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
ground cummin,ground turmeric - 1/2 teaspoon
fresh green chillies, slit and seeds removed - 2 salt to taste
approximately 1/2 cup water
ginger galic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Blanch palak.
- Blend them in a mixer with green chillies.
- Heat oil and splutter the masala.
- Saute onions till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and green chillies.
- When you get a good aroma add diced potatoes and fry for a while.
- Then add the peas followed by the blended palak.
- You can also add tomato for a tangy taste.
- Allow the mixture to boil for a while till the raw smell leaves.
- Season with coriander powder and salt.